- 1 quart sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch kosher salt
In a small salad bowl, combine the cherries, walnuts, and parsley.
In a small bowl, whisk the pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt until it emulsifies.
Dress the salad with the vinaigrette and serve immediately, or later, at room temperature.