THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Asalam-o-Alaik Ya Rasool Allah (SAW), Ya Nabi Allah.
- Shrine of Holy Prophet of Islam, peace be upon him & his Household
- Grave of Molatina Fatema al-Zahra [a]. Daughter of the Prophet [s] and wife of Imam Ali [a].
- Room (hujra) of Sayyida Fatima al-Zahra, peace be upon her
- Pulpit (minbar) of the Holy Prophet [s]
- Prayer niche (mihrab) of the Holy Prophet [s]
- The Rawda
- The door (bab) of Archangel Jibrail [a]
- Maqam of Archangel Jibrail [a]
- Pillar of Abu Lubaba
Jannat al-Baqi‘. A cemetery in Medina, present-day Saudi Arabia, located to the southeast of the Masjid al-Nabawi.
House of Prophet Muhmmad pbuh and Bibi Fatima s.a
Prophet Muhammad pbuh house front view
Masjid Nabawi Bab Al-Baqee
Masjid Quba – Islam’s first Mosque
Masjid Juma – Where Friday prayers were first made obligatory